2020 Press Releases
This resource allows you to access the 2020 press releases from Lloyds Banking Group and its brands such as Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland.
These Press Releases are intended for the sole use of journalists and media professionals. They are not intended for use by customers or members of the general public.
If you are a journalist and require further information, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We offer a 24 hour service to the media. If you are a journalist with a media enquiry you can contact us on 020 7356 2374.
Latest Press Releases
- 28 April 2020 Business confidence falls to near record low as full impact of economic shutdown hits
- 26 April 2020 On the fraudline: Lloyds Bank calls on Brits to join the fight against fraud by kickstarting conversations on scam spotting
- 24 April 2020 UK food and drink sector bucks trend as pandemic sees international trade fall in Q1
- 23 April 2020 Lloyds Banking Group provides support to 30,000 UK businesses impacted by Covid-19
- 16 April 2020 Halifax highlights colleague contribution during UK lockdown
- 15 April 2020 Lloyds Banking Group teams up with We Are Digital, The Silver Line and Mental Health UK to offer practical and emotional support for the most vulnerable in society during the coronavirus crisis
- 09 April 2020 Spending stays local in lockdown as commuting spend falls 90%